The Polycom SoundPoint IP 301 Voip phone is a high-quality, entry-level, two-line desktop IP telephone that delivers a remarkable value. Similar in sound quality and ease-of-use to the Polycom SoundPoint IP 301 voip phone and Polycom SoundPoint IP 601, the Polycom SoundPoint IP 301 offers users an entry-level high quality choice for their IP telephony needs.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 301 provides 10 dedicated hard keys and 3 context sensitive soft keys. An intuitive user interface offers one button access to common telephony features, and an information-rich display delivers content for messaging, call information, directory access, and applications.
Suitable for everyday users, the Polycom SoundPoint IP 301 offers excellent voice quality when used with a handset or in headset mode. This enhances the productivity of your business phone calls, because you can spend less time trying to understand what other people are saying, and more time communicating with them.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 301 is supplied with a 120VAC power adapter, or power can be supplied via 802.3af Power over Ethernet with the optional PoE cable.
* An easy transition from traditional PBX systems into the world of IP * Up to 18 dedicated hard-keys for access to commonly used features * Up to three context-sensitive soft keys for further menu-driven activities
Polycom SoundPoint IP 301 Platform independent
* Supports multiple protocols and platforms enabling standardization on one phone for multiple locations, systems and vendors * Polycom's support of the leading protocols and industry partners makes it a future-proof choice
Polycom SoundPoint IP 301 Field upgradeable
* Upgrade SoundPoint IP as standards develop and protocols evolve * Extends the life of the phone to protect your investment * Application flexibility for call management and new telephony applications
Polycom SoundPoint IP 301 Large LCD
* Easy-to-use, easily readable and intuitive interface * Support of rich application content, including multiple call appearances, presence and instant messaging, and XML services * 4 line x 20 character monochrome LCD
Polycom SoundPoint IP 301 Dual auto-sensing T Ethernet
* Leverage existing infrastructure investment * No re-wiring with existing CAT5 cabling * Simplifies installation and lowers cost
Polycom SoundPoint IP 301 Power over Ethernet
* Unused pairs on Ethernet port pairs are used to deliver power to the phone via a wall adapter allowing fewer wires to the desktop * Optional accessory cable for Cisco Inline Power and IEEE 802.3af